Quel che aveva capito, con certezza assoluta, era che vivere senza di lui sarebbe stato, per sempre, la sua occupazione fondamentale, e che da quel momento le cose avrebbero avuto ogni volta un’ombra, per lei, un’ombra in più, perfino nel buio, e forse soprattutto nel buio.
— Alessandro Baricco. (via illatosinistrodelcuore)
Non credo al destino, non se si tratta d’amore.
Eppure c’è questa cosa strana che mi confonde.
All’inizio, quando andava tutto bene ed era semplice, ci incontravamo ovunque: al supermercato, al bar, davanti a un negozio, a una festa.
Non ci cercavamo e ci trovavamo.
Era il mondo intero a cospirare per farci innamorare.
Adesso che tutto si è complicato, che anche le spiegazioni e il sesso sono di troppo, adesso che non parliamo piú…io ti cerco sempre.
Ti cerco e non ti trovo.
Forse è scritto da qualche parte.
Forse adesso mi affacceró alla finestra e guarderó verso destra, e tu sarai già lontano, alla mia sinistra.
Forse domani passeró davanti casa tua e tu uscirai due minuti dopo.
Forse entreró in un locale sabato sera e tu sarai già fuori a fumare una sigaretta prima di andare via.
Forse mi passerai accanto per strada, ma in quel momento un’amica mi dirà se per caso ho un fazzoletto e io perderó i miei occhi in una borsa e non nei tuoi occhi.
Forse abbiamo esaurito le possibilità.
Non posso piú chiamarti, per questo ti aspetto sempre.
Non posso, ne va della mia dignità.
Ma ci deve essere un motivo per il quale non ci vediamo piú nemmeno per sbaglio.
Forse l’amore quando non deve essere non è.
Tutti gli sforzi sono inutili.
Forse l’amore e il destino sono la stessa identica cosa.
Forse nemmeno il mondo ha piú fiducia in noi che non ci siamo saputi amare.
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.
- 1: What would you name your future daughter? - Diana
- 2: Do you miss anyone? - ya, my boyfriend.
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty? - why 'were'?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”? - ahahah no.. it's always my fault for everything.
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week? - I should go to Amsterdam, well, i hope so.
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night? - i went out.. with my parents.. at a reunion.
- 7: How late did you stay up last night? - I don't really remember, who the hell gives a fuck
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months? - my boyfriend lol
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon? - i was downloading music on my iPod. imma pirate
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it? - if i told it, i meant it, but probably i didn't know the real meaning of Love. now i do. it's a total mess
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol? - well, i don't think so.
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone? - ehm no, i usually pretend not to like someone
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? - YES DAMN YES I HATE CIGARETTE SMOKE
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? - my little sister.
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone? - it depends on the person
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single? - no, but i argue so many times with my boyfriend that probably i was single. who knows. i'm arguing right now, yey
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad? - oh yeah
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week? - i hope so
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? - no, it was in front of my apartment
- 20: Who did you last see in person? - my sister
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot? - do u mean 'loud''?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night? - No
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris? - NO
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings? - Hell to the no
- 25: Do you use chap stick? - no
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with? - my boyfriend.
- 27: Are you listening to music right now? - yes dude
- 28: What is something you currently want right now? - i just want this pain to go away.
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person? - hopefully yes
- 30: How is your heart lately? - broken. -clichè zone-
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? - no, why should I?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? - maybe two days ago at school
- 33: What do people call you? - Gegè.. Fofò
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t? - yess
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life? - AHAHAHAHAH
- 36: What are you listening to right now? - Il mondo prima by Tre allegri ragazzi morti
- 37: What is wrong with you right now? - I would really like to know
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh? - yes.. it is.
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11? - what the fuck..
- 40: What is on your wrists right now? - a bracelet that we call 'bracelet of luck'
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected? - every fucking thing of these
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing? - Decatholn
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? - yes, just joking
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week? - yes o.o
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days? - no
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night? - listening depressing songs
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago? - i miss every previous moment from this
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? - alone.
- 49: Have you ever been to New York? - you're actually hitting a nerve
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? - Yes, i think he meant it.